The Kerala Scholars eGroup is an independent, non-partisan, and voluntary electronic mailing list to share information globally on Kerala Studies and facilitate collaboration among scholars studying Kerala. It is modelled on H-Net-Asia.
Are you interested in studying Kerala, or reading scholarly works on Kerala? Are you an academic, researcher, NGO professional, journalist, student, or publisher? If you answered “Yes” to either of those questions, you should join us! Others too are equally welcome.
- Disseminates information on Kerala Studies in the social sciences and humanities.
- All posts are moderated and routed through the List Editor.
- Membership is free and open to anyone, not just scholars.
- Content is visible only to members, but can be freely reproduced under CC BY (unless message author asserts copyright in the body of the message).
- Every post in Malayalam contains its gist or summary in English.
- Only inline text and external links are posted; attachments disallowed.
- Membership list and e-mail IDs are not open to members. Specific inquiries from members are responded to favourably.
- Group policy is reviewed annually by the Advisory Board.